Do I need to have a WOCK account to make a purchase?
To make a purchase in www.wockshoes.com it is not required to register. However, when you have a WOCK customer account, you can enjoy the following benefits:
- Have access to a unique points system that accumulates for each purchase and which may subsequently be converted into discounts.
- Follow orders and access the requests history;
- Request directly in your account an exchange or return;
- Ability to add your favorite items to a wish list and share them with whoever you want;
- Receive notifications for all news and promotions from the online store
- Store your address and payment details to make your future purchases even faster;
- Manage your personal data and addresses in the customer area.
How do I create a WOCK account?
To set up an account you must click on the Login button in the top menu, and then click on "You do not have a record yet?". Please complete all the fields with the requested information and click on "Create an account" to join WOCK family.
I forgot my password. What can I do?
If you have forgotten your password, click on "Login" in the top menu and then "Already a client but can't remember the password?". Enter your email and you´ll automatically receive in your inbox a link where you can set up a new password.
How do I make a purchase?
It is very simple to buy in www.wockshoes.com. Just follow these steps:
- In the top menu, select the section Shop and choose a product category. You can select by model type or, if you prefer, view our models by their technical characteristics of by your profession.
- On the product listing, click on the item(s) that you like and see the models in detail, including more pictures, colors, prices, available sizes and even information about their characteristics.
- Add to the shopping cart the model that you've chosen. You can choose to continue to buy and see more models or jump directly to the Checkout.
- As soon as you begin the process of ordering:
- If you have a registration: Login with the data from your account
- If you do not have a registration: Click on "Create Registration" or, alternatively, fill in your information without making a registration.
- Check to see if all the data filled in is correct, in particular the delivery address and contacts.
- Select the payment method.
- Confirm your request.
- You will receive an e-mail confirming your order.
Is it safe to buy on WOCK online?
Yes, WOCK assumes a commitment of responsibility to its visitors, protecting their personal data based on data transmission encryption via a secure HTTP with Digital Certificate.
Can I cancel or change my order once I have placed it?
It is not possible to cancel or modify your request after the order is made. If you want to cancel it, please contact our customer service team via email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Some items or sizes are no longer available. Is there a possibility they might be back for sale?
If the item or size in which you are interested in is no longer available, it is most likely to be out of stock. It’s usual for us to replenish most of the products, so in the future there is the possibility that the product becomes available again.
Can I receive a notification in case the item becomes available again?
Yes, you can. On the product page, choose the size you wish to buy and click on the button "SOLD OUT: NOTIFY ME WHEN AVAILABLE", enter your email address and, once the item is available we will contact you.
How do I know what size should I order?
On each product page you can find, in addition to a conversion table of sizes, one size guide that explains how you should measure your foot and so choose the most suitable size for you and for the model that you selected.
What is a Wish list?
A "Wish list" is a list of desires where you can save your favourite models. You can order them when you want or even share them by email with whoever you want.
How do I make a Wish list?
To create a Wish list you must be registered and be logged in wockshoes.com. You can add models to the Wish list on the product pages, by clicking the button "Add to Wish list";
To view all models that you added to your Wish list click the button “♥” in the top menu.
How can I subscribe WOCK newsletter?
To subscribe to the WOCK newsletter fill in your e-mail address in the "NEWSLETTER" area in the footer menu of the website and click "Submit". From that moment on, you will be notified of all our news and campaigns.
What methods of payment can I use?
You can pay by credit card (VISA, MasterCard), PayPal or ATM*.
*This payment method is only available in Portugal.
For what reason can my credit card be refused?
The card may be refused for one of the following reasons:
- The card has expired. Check the expiry date of the card.
- The limit on the card has been reached. Consult your bank if the card has not exceeded the amount allowed to make purchases.
- The data entered is not correct. Check if you have filled in correctly all the fields required.
- The security measures on the card are not active. You may require activation of the security measures for online purchases from the bank.
Can I pay against reimbursement?
We do not currently have available this service.
Is it safe to use my credit card in wockshoes.com?
Yes, the data is transmitted in an SSL encrypted form. For payment by credit card it is necessary to enter the CVV (Card Verification Value), a code printed on the card which is used as a security measure in electronic commerce transactions.
I have a discount code. How do I use it?
Discount codes are used to make the checkout in the shopping cart.
By entering the code, your discount will be applied to your purchase.
Please note that some discount codes are not combinable with other campaigns, and when you enter the code at checkout, it may override promotional discounts in force.
My code is not working, what should I do?
If the code is not working, check:
- If the code that you inserted is correct;
- If the validity of the code has not expired;
- If the items that you selected are in accordance with the conditions of the promotional campaign.
If, after doing the above checks, your code still doesn't work, please send an e-mail to the Customer Support service: email@example.com.
Please enclose a screenshot that shows the error generated with the use of your code, in order to facilitate the identification of the problem.